Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
Already a member? Login here then!
In an effort to improve the signal to noise ratio on our forums, we ask that you please abide buy these guidelines when participating. With over 2,000 registered members from all over the world, we have reached a point where tremendous diversity, age, education, location and more are all factors to consider when participating in our forums. We want to promote a clean, healthy, respectful atmosphere where people are not afraid to ask questions, participate in this community, and have a good time discussing the things we love most – Mustangs.
With that in mind, here are the rules:
THE BIG RULES: Violation of these rules is grounds for the IMMEDIATE banning of your account. If you think we're kidding, think again.
• No profanity in subject lines or signatures.
• No spamming or commercial solicitation of any kind. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator. Selling of individual items is permissible by a private owner in our Classifieds forums, however selling multiple items of the same product is considered a commercial post and will be removed. Commercial solicitation through the Instant Message function by non-advertisers is strictly forbidden and grounds to have your account terminated. For more information, please review the advertising rules posted at the top of every forum.
• No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. ANY personal attacks or name calling will get you banned.
• No bombing forums or threads with pointless posts.
• No linking or posting of pornographic or objectionable/inappropriate material.
• Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself.
• Do not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity on the forums. Linking to locations that deal with any such activity is also forbidden.
• Alias accounts are not allowed. Posting under a secondary username for the purpose of arguing, degrading, or belittling other members is grounds for losing both your primary account and your secondary account.
• You must have a valid e-mail account in your profile so you can be reached by a forum moderator or administrator.
• Signatures can have a maximum of five (5) lines.
• Modular Fox Mustangs Forum is not the place to post personal problems, questions about personal relationships, etc. These types of posts will be removed.
• No profanity related user names are permitted by non-staff members and will be deleted or changed with or without notice.
• Because of the volatile nature of the following topics: religion, sexual orientation, race, class, gender, and political opinion, users are advised against starting threads or entering posts expressing thoughts, beliefs or opinions on these topics. Any posts, threads, signatures, or biographies on these matters may be removed at the discretion of the moderators or administrators.
The following posting guidelines are here to help you (and others) have an enjoyable experience here:
• Respect both forum moderators and administrators. It is a thankless job that we do, and cleaning up other people's messes is never fun.
• No SHOUTING. Don't use all caps when posting. It is difficult to read and annoying.
• Try to post to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.
• No cross-posting. (This is posting the same topic in more than one forum)
• Refrain from using profanity or cr3ative spell1ng to get around the censor filters. Posts that circumvent the censor may be removed.
• Respect the privacy of other members and individuals. Do not post personal information about them (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, etc.)
• Observe all copyright laws when posting copyrighted material.
• Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
Moderators and administrators frequently review forum posts for those that are in violation of Modular Fox Mustangs Forum rules. Any messages found to be in violation may be deleted without warning or explanation. Furthermore, we reserve the right to remove any post at our discretion, and also the right to ban any user, at any time, for any reason.
There are going to be topics and discussions that will have heated debates. Please think before you post and re-read what you type before you post it. Keep your comments limited to the debate at hand and not make this a personal issue between you and another reader. There is tremendous diversity in age, race, gender, language, location (worldwide) and more here and there will be a lot of varying opinions on different subjects. We're all human beings and we we're all drawn to this site because we have a common bond as Mustang enthusiasts.
Considering the real-time nature of this fourm, it is impossible for Modular Fox Mustangs to review all messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that Modular Fox Mustangs does not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. Modular Fox Mustangs does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and is not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Modular Fox Mustangs or any entity associated with Modular Fox Mustangs. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged use the "Report This Post to a Moderator" button.
Modular Fox Mustangs has the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if determined that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Discussion Forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by Modular Fox Mustangs.
Although this Discussion Forum does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at Modular Fox Mustangs reserve the right to edit or delete any message or account. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Modular Fox Mustangs, Xenforo Forum (the makers of the bulletin board software), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
We at this discussion forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of this website ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content ("Content"). Content posted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
Now that the board is officially supporting Sponsors/Vendors, it is time to put the advertising rules into effect.
1. Advertising from non supporting vendors is not allowed. Period. Do not post a link to your site, link to your business, contact information, pricing, etc. Do not attempt to pimp your wares on the forum. The forum costs money to run, and until you contribute to the forums, you have no place in using it to promote your own business.
2. Discussion of products by a non supporting vendor is allowed. However, when the discussion turns into an advertisement and the vendor particpates, we will have a problem. The line is thin, and we will use our judgement as to when that line is being crossed.
3. Group buys from supporting vendors are allowed. However, group buys from non supporting vendors are not permitted. Third party group buys from non supporting vendors will also not be permitted. Further discussion about Group Buys can be found in this thread: COMING SOON
4. Business signatures are not allowed from non supporting vendors. It is in your better interest to support your vendors, and in turn, they will be supporting you. This promotes a tight, well supported and funded community which will help promote innovation.
There will be more rules added, for now, I would appreciate it if non supporting vendors would please remove signature images, text, etc. promoting their business.