• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

04 cobra motor supercharger to oil pan

whipple95cobra

I have a 04 cobra motor complete from supercharger to oil pan 47k miles was removed due to a ticking noise similar to a header leak stll ran.but will have to be torn down to find out whats wrong with it could be minor not sure was just changed out for new built motor asking price 3000.00 shipped in the lower 48 states to a shipping dock.thanks for looking.

Svt Fox

Staff member
I have a 04 cobra motor complete from supercharger to oil pan 47k miles was removed due to a ticking noise similar to a header leak stll ran.but will have to be torn down to find out whats wrong with it could be minor not sure was just changed out for new built motor asking price 3000.00 shipped in the lower 48 states to a shipping dock.thanks for looking.

If you sell the supercharger swap, how much would you sell the engine for?

whipple95cobra

it will just depend on how much I get for the swap is all.if the swap sells I will get back to you and let you know I will help out any ford person I can.i hate to say it but I will help out the chevy and dodge people too American made cars.i just bleed 224 ford blue.if there is any thing other than a ford in my drive way I have company lol.