• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1966 mustang fastback terminator/T56 build

mustangcrazybj

Ok I finally ditched my last coupe terminator build in favor of sliding the 03 cobra drivetrain into my decent little 66 fastback. The mods are pretty simple, ported blower, throttle body, 60 lb injectors, longtube headers, 26 spline input shaft, centerforce dual friction clutch. The suspension mods are a custom Mustang 2 front suspension with tubular upper/lower control arms, QA1 adjustable shocks with coilovers, drilled and slotted rotors, 2" drop spindles, the rear has a crites leaf spring relocation kit with a small minitub kit, 1.5" lowering leaf springs, SN95 8.8 rear end with 3.73 gears and a 1" lowering block. The engine wiring will be handled by a stand-alone Haltech engine management system, (which is awesome btw), and the car harness will be one that was removed from a 99-04 donor car. The other work is shown in the pics.
002-7.jpg

001-6.jpg

003-7.jpg

009-9.jpg

008-10.jpg

007-13.jpg

006-12.jpg

005-4.jpg

SU1HMDA0ODMtMjAxMTA0MjItMTkwMy5qcGc.jpg

2012-10-17_20-56-42_967.jpg

Last edited:

mustangcrazybj

Thanks, I ordered a set of 17" Racestar industries drag star wheels with some new Nitto drag radials for it this week, next week I should be able to make some more progress on it

mustangcrazybj

Hope you are as good at wiring as you are with body/fab work; should be an awesome result!
With the standalone haltech wiring i believe that I could let a monkey do it lol. I am using the complete 03-04 harness and dash cluster though so that may take me a day or two to get all of the body harness how I want it. If the big man above allows it, I plan on taking a test drive in the car for the first time around the first of may

mustangcrazybj

Unfortunately no, I dropped it off to get painted under the hood and the dash cleaned up and painted about 2 months ago so now it's the waiting game. However I've made great progress on another 1965 mustang convertible that I picked up to cruise

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Unfortunately no, I dropped it off to get painted under the hood and the dash cleaned up and painted about 2 months ago so now it's the waiting game. However I've made great progress on another 1965 mustang convertible that I picked up to cruise
make sure to get some pics up...

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Ok I finally ditched my last coupe terminator build in favor of sliding the 03 cobra drivetrain into my decent little 66 fastback. The mods are pretty simple, ported blower, throttle body, 60 lb injectors, longtube headers, 26 spline input shaft, centerforce dual friction clutch. The suspension mods are a custom Mustang 2 front suspension with tubular upper/lower control arms, QA1 adjustable shocks with coilovers, drilled and slotted rotors, 2" drop spindles, the rear has a crites leaf spring relocation kit with a small minitub kit, 1.5" lowering leaf springs, SN95 8.8 rear end with 3.73 gears and a 1" lowering block. The engine wiring will be handled by a stand-alone Haltech engine management system, (which is awesome btw), and the car harness will be one that was removed from a 99-04 donor car. The other work is shown in the pics.
002-7.jpg

001-6.jpg

003-7.jpg

009-9.jpg

008-10.jpg

007-13.jpg

006-12.jpg

005-4.jpg

SU1HMDA0ODMtMjAxMTA0MjItMTkwMy5qcGc.jpg

2012-10-17_20-56-42_967.jpg
Can you fix you images or just upload them here...