• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

84 LTD with 3V swap

Getting parts together for my swap.
Car is 1984 LTD 3.8 auto. Bought it in Rogers, AR completely rust free and a/c working. Drove it home and did a 8.8 swap out of an 88 GT Mustang, Sway bars front and rear, Ford Racing C springs, a Ranger 5 lug swap, and a set of Bullitt wheels I had laying around. Also fixed the glasspack exhaust with proper oe stuff to drive around till I get all my parts.

IMG_0497_zpssno08nwy.jpg

IMG_0498_zpse42mmoby.jpg

IMG_0496_zpsrwqgzwen.jpg

IMG_0495_zps9g9ai7ec.jpg

IMG_0494_zps5pgczhlu.jpg

IMG_0535_zpscc7lmgpu.jpg

IMG_0536_zpsrkn9ds7o.jpg

IMG_0538_zpsm23ni96v.jpg

IMG_0542_zpsfuzpipti.jpg

IMG_0539_zpsvq0msu4o.jpg

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the party. You are absolutely in the right place. A 3V swap into that LTD will make an EPIC cruiser. I'm looking forward to seeing it come together. Make yourself at home and dig in. Keep us posted.

Welcome to the party. You are absolutely in the right place. A 3V swap into that LTD will make an EPIC cruiser. I'm looking forward to seeing it come together. Make yourself at home and dig in. Keep us posted.

Thanks. Its going to be a road racer/daily. I already have wilwood brakes for the front and wilwood floor mount pedals. Also a surge tank fuel system

Those are some Cool pedals, cant wait to see more. 3v Motors don't get enough recognition so it will be cool to see one in an LTD.