• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Are there any steering shaft issues? With the 4v

8t9notch

Im in the process of installing a 94 4.6 dohc into my 89 notch, and i was wondering if there was any issues with the steering shaft hitting anything? I would appreciate if someone chimed in thanks...

SVTCAPRI

[quote author=8t9notch link=topic=398.msg903#msg903 date=1269321925]
Im in the process of installing a 94 4.6 dohc into my 89 notch, and i was wondering if there was any issues with the steering shaft hitting anything? I would appreciate if someone chimed in thanks...
[/quote]

As long as you use stock manifold you should be fine. Headers may need slight mods- ditch the rag joints for universal style anyways. Now I have major issues with mine cause I did the 04 dash trans plant. Didnt get it all figured out yet! Good luck!

8t9notch

thanks for the input, It will probably save me a lot of hassle. Your interior looks good, Keep up the good work. Bet yours is quick when its done. I always liked the capris. Thanks

modularf

We had a hell of an issue so we went with a flaming river and a couple of knuckles:) to make it work..