• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Want to Buy c294 pcm connector

cpearson1342

I'm looking to do my own wiring in the engine bay for our project mustang, but obviously it would still be helpful to have the plug that goes into the pcm.

If anyone has a c294 plug that will fit a 2003 mach 1 pcm for cheap or knows a junkyard where they could get one please let me know. Not looking to spend an arm and a leg on it

FuturaGuy

Staff member
I've got a c294 connector from a '98 non-California Cobra. It has 66 pins in a housing that will take 104. Will that help you?

cpearson1342

My mistake it's actually a c175, but is a 104 pin connector regardless. If you could get a picture of it for me that would be great in determining if it will work.

I may also need a ccrm connector if anyone has a spare one of those, but I will look it up and confirm to be sure that it's needed and which connector exactly.