• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Came to find info on building a DOHC Futura

Rick

Hello Guys,

I'm looking to build it. Have both cars. Merely lacking knowledge, money, and warm enough weather to start.
Glad I found this place.

Thanks, Rick

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Hi Rick...Welcome to the party. You found the right place. Dig in and make yourself at home. Knowledge we can help you with. Have you found a decent Futura?

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Sounds like a fun project. Get some pics up when you can and tell us about your plans for the car.

bc474

Donator
Hi Rick I am looking forward to seeing your progress. I am in the early stages of swapping a 4V into a Zephyr. I dont have much done yet but if you any questions I can try to help out as I go. BC

bc474

Donator
I just have the k-member swapped in so far out of a 99 stang. I will try to figure out the pics and get them on here for you.

bc474

Donator
It seems I need 10 posts to access the new-guy instructions for the forum. Maybe they show me how to put up pics in that.

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
bc474 welcome yes there is a requirement for post.. Sorry about that but, lots of our member work hard to keep all the great info on here.. I will check your account..

Rick

I just surpassed the 10 post requirement. I'm pretty stoked, aside from the fact that the kitchen sink is frozen up this morning.