• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dyno Video

Speedtospare

Factory manifolds, BBK 2.5" X-pipe with cats, Flowmaster 2 chambrs, 2.5" flowmaster tails. The 3" bassani x-pipe wouldn't fit

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
thanks for the info, very very close to my setup, running bassani mid lenghts with BBK X-pipe, still need mufflres but i was thinking 2 chamber flowmasters

Svt Fox

Staff member
Me as well.

Stock manifolds, bbk off road x-pipe, summit brand race mufflers, and dumps.

Speedtospare

very nice awesome video..

LOL wait until the Vortech JT goes on in the spring. Then is should be about 450 WHP. I am also building a new motor with a teksid block, cobra crank, manly rods, Diamond pistons, which will be tunes to about 600 to the wheels. ANything above that and my fuel system will need upgraded

Svt Fox

Staff member
I am going back and forth between a turbo 4.6 or a TVS 5.4.. What made you decide on the unit you have?

Speedtospare

I am going back and forth between a turbo 4.6 or a TVS 5.4.. What made you decide on the unit you have?

Honestly money. I picked up the JT, power pipe, 8 rib conversion, intercooler, pipe, etc all for 2000.00 with 1200 miles. Twin screw and turbo setups were 8K.