• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale Fox interior parts

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
I got some left overs if anyone is interested, got a dash, tilt steering wheel, console yada yada. hit me up if your interested.

Svt Fox

Staff member
I need,

Gray speaker grill covers for the door

Door panels (if they are really really mint)

The ribbed cover at the bottom of the steering column

Gray rear cargo cover

Under hood light cover

Wreckedj30

Since this is pony boys thread ill let him shoot you a message first.

But just incase I have the steering column cover, and some 8/10 panels, the speaker grilles are missing and I think there's a small screw that was holding the panel in the bottom corner were the carpet is. Also they had factory installed tweeters above the armrest, there included.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
I'm gonna use my door panels, i have the steering wheel piece, may have some speaker grilles i need to look. Wreckedj30 the door panels are all you i am keeping mine for now lol. Svt Fox let mee see what the speaker grills look like first may not be worth a shit lol been in the storage for a while.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
pics finally lol let me know if you all need any of this because i DONT lol

I will let all this trim go together for 25 OBO shipped its odds and ends i have collected over the years.