• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello from Dallas oregon

rickibrat2

found this site today, and after this weekend, i am starting to pull the motor out on my 1996 Cobra and replace the 4.6.
the motor has been great the last few years it was a very fast cobra running twin turbos and MMR parts has been running the stand alone Pro-M efi system, Zex nitrous,, ON-3 turbo chargers, coil on plug, 488 gears racing 5 speed snow water injections but something broke end of last week,

so right now waiting for a used motor and transmission to get here the engine has 12000 miles to get here to start a coyote swap into the car doctor told me after the hip replacement i need to stop racing a clutch.

plans right now are the 2012 coyote 4 valve motor with the 6 speed auto transmission
AIS water injection, Kenny bell fuel pump control, and spark control, i was ably to pick up the engine and all the other stuff need for the conversation also going to be adding department of boost supercharger to the package there phase 3 kit