• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

how about a tech page like this??

twoll86

sounds good im goin to start on wright ups slowly and i'lldo my best to get you the info need to do a great tech page and the pre fox stuff looks great

modularf

sounds good im goin to start on wright ups slowly and i'lldo my best to get you the info need to do a great tech page and the pre fox stuff looks great

Sweet appreciate all the help trying to make this a central location for all us Modular Swap Info..

myers407

Staff member
I have got a lot of information that I am willing to share, I have wiring digrams that I can post for cars from 87-95 and several nice tech articals and writeups if you like.

modularf

I have got a lot of information that I am willing to share, I have wiring digrams that I can post for cars from 87-95 and several nice tech articals and writeups if you like.

hello myers407 that would be awesome... I will work harder to upgrade our site so that we can have a better tech page as well...