• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

how many projects do you have?

hipoman

I don't know about you guy's but it can be overwhelming! Besides the 84 GT race car i'm building I've got the newest project that stepped into the list. My 98 f150 decided to blow the head gasket so I'm upgrading the heads and intake while I'm at it. I've got the chevelle engine waiting on the engine run up stand ready to fire with a few more connections. The 65 impala 454 is ready on a engine cradle, & I've still got to convert my 89 chevy dually to an overdrive manual from a non od auto.then trow a little thing about getting married this year!!!!! :)
How do you guys manage ?

whiteponygt

I got to the point we're I just pick the one I like the most then sell the rest.lol as far as getting married your on your own with that one.

hipoman

I lucked out on a woman that is cool & looking forward to going drag racing. The projects i'm determined to finish. LOL