• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Lack of Recent Posts

massacre

Donator
Hello,
just noticing the lack of recent posts. Links are dead, threads abruptly stop with no follow up.
and they are great builds with quality feedback and great pics and descriptions!
and plenty of positive comments and support
did Facebook kill the forum? I know it’s very common has happened to a lot of great forums in the past.
or did the coyote kill the modular 4v swap?
just curious, to me modular 4v swap in a fox is a good fit. Factory 4v modulars were generally in heavier cars so putting these engines in a lighter chassis makes sense.
i can’t believe that no one is mod swapping these chassis anymore?
Or is just outdated now because of technology?
or lack of swappable parts?

anyone else want to weigh in?

Bill

Staff member
Donator
It comes and goes. People come, learn what they need to do their swap and then get involved with something else. When the forum started, this was a new thing. Now there is a ton of information and aftermarket support out there. They don't need us as much. I've stayed over the years because it gives me a place to hang out. The newest Fox is now 27+ years old. That is like an old school hotrod to many of the younger generation. They don't think about a Coyote motor being a modmotor. Fox bodies have become a bit more expensive and harder to come by. The 96-04 is the cheap body at the moment. Life goes on. The nicest one I've seen at a show recently was a Lincoln Mark VII that was done to look factory stock with a Mark VIII engine and transmission. Every detail was or looked like something Lincoln installed. The builder told me he doesn't do forums. I guess there are a lot of those now.