• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MFM Belt Install

modularf

Alright everyone,
Went to the junk yard today.
We got our last item for the race car ;D

Variable Control Relay Module (Ford Part #F3LY-12B577-A) - The VCRM controls high and low speed operation of the fuel pump, variable speed electric cooling fans as well as other functions.

Also Got the right belt and it fits nicely...:elefant:

Pictures attached...

Attachments

• beltrouting.jpg
    beltrouting.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 61
  • VCRM.jpg
    VCRM.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 49
  • beltrouting.jpg
    beltrouting.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 61
  • VCRM.jpg
    VCRM.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 50

d90212

I think the corect part name for this is the CCRM or constant control relay module...

The early models 96-98 models turned on the fuel pumps...no high or low fuel pump flow...its the 99 up when they switched to the returnless system is when the fuel pump relay module helped control fuel pump output by duty cycling the fuel pumps

modularf

[quote author=d90212 link=topic=225.msg700#msg700 date=1251660790]
I think the corect part name for this is the CCRM or constant control relay module...

The early models 96-98 models turned on the fuel pumps...no high or low fuel pump flow...its the 99 up when they switched to the returnless system is when the fuel pump relay module helped control fuel pump output by duty cycling the fuel pumps
[/quote]

You maybe correct.. Our was out of a 1995 MARK VIII and the tech book for the MARK VIII says VCRM.. I will research this and get back with you.. But, good info thank you.

d90212

You may be correct as well...thought the part came from a mustang...lincolns do differ their parts as well...

autosay97

I hope the 93 marks don't have a variable fuel pump output, I have my FP simply relayed in similar to a factory fox, and connected to both the FP moniter pin on the ecu and the FP enable pin on the ecu. We shall see shortly...

Bryan454

What was the part # on belt. I think Im going to elminate my power sterring on my 4.6 and the ac also. just too many headaches to keep it. It has manual steering rack so that helps. Thanks Bryan