• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New guy from NC

swervo

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself as the FNG. Been bored with my 2011 mustang for a while now, so I've lost a lot of passion for mustangs in general. I was browsing through my local craiglist and something that sparked my eye and knew I had to have it. It was a 1987 Foxbody automatic coupe mostly original car with 126k miles on her. I called the guy up this past Sunday and got to test driver and fell in love with her. This is the first time I've been excited about a Mustang in months. Got the wife's blessing to buy her and finally purchased her this on tuesday. Now the wheels are turning in my head of what I can do to her. First thing is probably tint, then work on the inside to get rid of the faded blue interior. Then get the brakes squared away with an SN95 swap. Eventually I want to swap in a Coyote motor with a 6R80 trans, but that will be further down the road after I retire from the Marine Corps. Without further adieu, here are the pics.

She even has the original radio