• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

pics of my swap in progress

kweb288

looks good! how hard was it to swap in the interior?

I still cant decide if i want to do this part or not.....

Pretty much doing the exact same thing except with an 04 cobra engine

Thanks , the dash was pretty easy did a lot of research before cutting, I only had to make one cut, across the dash it fit perfect, the only other real mod was cutting, the corner off the big metal tube that is part of the new dashs frame , behind the drivers side, you need to cut a good couple inches, and i fabbed up some mounting tabs it fits tight and doesnt move. Put it off for about a year, glad i did it, huge facelift to the fox interior.

Well im waiting on my last 2 pieces, we wired engine with 90 dash wiring, motor fired then cut out injectors,now PATS needs disabled , so this week im receiving 98 cobra return style fuel rails ,and ordered an sct tuner with a custom tune, PATS , EGR, And rear O2s disabled, , seats are in, and redid a lot of the interior , Give me a week or so and I will gladly post more pics and Ill try to get a video up, Thanksfor lookin

kweb288

hurry man! i need those pics!!!!!!!!! ;)

Sounds like a lot of fun! Just curious since im new to the swap thing, what is the PATS?

hey guys , i hadnt forgot about u , well after 2 weeks of struggling with sct x3 tuner, it would not load a custom tune to disable PATS,(antitheft built in to computer), sct techs determined tuner was crap and They sent me the chip that plugs directly into the computer, car fired on the first try sounds great, I still have to button up the brakes since i converted to hydroboost setup and relocate transmission mount then she'll be on the road, I only get a few days a moth to work on car , so as soon as shes sittin pretty, ill post some more, Thanks for lookn

jjarps

I have a 4.6 froma 1997 Mark 8 Lincoln going into my 34 Ford . I have the full harness from the Mark 8 .Do you know where I can find a wiring diagram to just make the engine run without all the other crap in the harness? Done rite wiring has a jumper ,but not for a Mark 8 engine harness.