• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Qa1 k-member a-arm question??

Zvines1290

hey guys i got a a-arm question!! i have a qa1 k-member and im thinking that my stock fox a-arms arent the right ones to use on it cause its giving my shocks a weird angle. does anyone know what the best arms to use with my set-up is?

any help would be awesome!!!

stangracer90

I was about to ask a similar question I bought a team-z k-member and I want to use my stock 88 control arms? I just don't want to run coil overs.

Zvines1290

yea i dont mind using the coilovers its just i hot bolted my stock arms on and it doesnt look right but everyone is saying that its fine its just in my mind it looks weird.

Svt Fox

Staff member
You can adjust the angle of the front strut if I am understanding your issue correctly.

What caster-camber plates are you using?

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I was about to ask a similar question I bought a team-z k-member and I want to use my stock 88 control arms? I just don't want to run coil overs.
Go to the main forum page and scan down to the vendor section. One of your site sponsors is a suspension company...one of the best. I think you'll find they make a set of control arms that will allow you to run stock configuration struts and springs. http://www.ajeracing.com/mustang.php