• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

swap

ECC

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bryan454

Just about have all the wirring out of the 99 gt. Just have to figure out if im going to use everything out of the 99 under the stock dash of the 92. i dont know how the ani theif will keep me from starting it or not. Do I have to get the EC reprogrammed or not?

SVTCAPRI

[quote author=Bryan454 link=topic=346.msg714#msg714 date=1252380894]
Just about have all the wirring out of the 99 gt. Just have to figure out if im going to use everything out of the 99 under the stock dash of the 92. i dont know how the ani theif will keep me from starting it or not. Do I have to get the EC reprogrammed or not?
[/quote]
Its a shame no one has answered this question for you! By now you've probably figured it out. If you use all parts from same donor car -wiring and all, key ignition switch,ECM etc. it should work. But a good tuner can shut off the PATS(passive anti-theft system)