• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome lsvtech918 to Modular Fox Mustangs

M

ModularFox

lsvtech918 Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website. If you have good info to share with the community please post on your Modular Information fourm.

Again Welcome lsvtech918

modularf

[quote author=lsvtech918 link=topic=217.msg409#msg409 date=1239794069]
I showed up just in time to watch the install of the detail zone harness.. This is going to be vary beneficial..
[/quote]

We have just 2 wires to go.. Had to send two bags back because we used a different year intake and the connector did not fit... The Detail Zone said send the unused bag and we will send you the correct one... Nice...

lsvtech918

That's cool man. I cant wait til i get mine up and running. If you coluld post alot of pics. I wanna see what all comes in this kit..

modularf

[quote author=lsvtech918 link=topic=217.msg414#msg414 date=1239819872]
That's cool man. I cant wait til i get mine up and running. If you coluld post alot of pics. I wanna see what all comes in this kit..
[/quote]

This is everything..
This is everything in the kit..

Instruction Booklet
100_0489.jpg
TELORVEK Panel
100_0487.jpg
Connectors
100_0494.jpg
24 bags of wires. (Very Easy to Install)
100_0490.jpg