• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

what comes out?

kweb288

ok so im getting my fox ready for a 4.6 swap/paint and was wondering as far as wiring/vacuum lines/and anything else electronical; what comes out? everything?

Thanks for the input!

--kyle

kweb288

[quote author=twoll86 link=topic=333.msg657#msg657 date=1247129087]
what kinda harness you using for the swap?
[/quote]

going to be either the 96-98 cobra harness, or the 2003-2004 cobra harness.

Havnt decided which engine combo i am going with yet,

KILTED0388

Hello all... I'm new to the site and found it while researching for my 1993's 4.6 upgrade. I've seen alot on the wiring harness choices but not much on the vacum/emissions stuff. I assume you need to leave that intact to keep your MPG up and meet emissions inspections requirements in most states. I'm building a daily driver that will have power climbing the Rocky Mountains. any response is greatly appreciated

kweb288

im in the same boat about the vacuum stuff, no idea what comes out, what stays so i havnt touched that stuff. Luckily for me i dont have to do emissions anymore!

kweb288

good luck! im going with adoner car, and im not taking out any of hte vacuume lines till i know for sure lol