• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

which way to go....

Green Hornet

so here is the deal. i have a 83 notch i found that is real clean. i wasnt even going to buy a car untill december/feb but i found this one and i got it. so what to put in......

i was thinking of a 03/04 cobra motor with a c4 behind it, or a earlier dohc motor and carb it. maybe a single turbo with a blowthrough carb. im not looking to make a race car, i have one of those allready, but something fast and different. i had even thought of a dohc with webbers on it.

so.... what wouls all of you do?

Nea

Wow...definately a nice clean chassis to start with. I also agree on going with a 03/04 Cobra swap!

SVTCAPRI

Wow!! That looks unmolested but would be totally awesome 03-04 cobra style. Go for the sleeper look! Thats what I,m doing to my Capri. Good luck! As soon as I figure out how to get some pics up I'll do so