• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yet another new guy

jay38372

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and I'm glad I was put onto this site and look forward to reading and hopefully contributing. Jay

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the party Jay. Make yourself and home and tell us about your toy and your plans for it.

jay

Well I currently own a 2014 gt500 but ever since I came to America I've always loved the notchbacks, so this morning I purchased a nice notch of ebay but unfortunately its an automatic and I want to convert it back to a 6sp. I'll be reading over some threads and hopefully I'll try not to bug you all to much, like I tell my daughters, there is no such thing as a dumb question only dumb answers.

modularf

Well I currently own a 2014 gt500 but ever since I came to America I've always loved the notchbacks, so this morning I purchased a nice notch of ebay but unfortunately its an automatic and I want to convert it back to a 6sp. I'll be reading over some threads and hopefully I'll try not to bug you all to much, like I tell my daughters, there is no such thing as a dumb question only dumb answers.
very cool make sure to post some pictures...