• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
looking good, i myself am gonna use the exact crossmember mod as you did i knew a stock one would come real close to fitting but man it is really closed to working. nice work on the project, keep the pics coming.

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
nice build...i remember when i did mine in a garage not much bigger then that one...

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
lol...i had just enough room to move around and have tools and the cherry picked

FuturaGuy

Staff member
The engine, transmission, and exhaust is all bolted up. I am doing the COP conversion. I will be relocating the AC accumulator into the passenger fender for a cleaner engine bay later on because I want all my accessories to work including AC. We have muggy summers up here in the midwest.. lol

Have you tried connecting the hoses and dryer for your A/C. When I did mine, the dryer cleared O.K., but the return hose from the condenser interfered with the head. I had a tubing shop make an S-bend from 1/2" aluminum (6061-T-6) and a buddy who is a terrific welder installed it on the A/C unit.

Attachments

• DCFC0110.JPG
    DCFC0110.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 142
Status
Not open for further replies.