• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svt Fox

Staff member
Yeah baby!! Looking great. (please paint the crossover looks too nice to leave as is.) Be prepared for almost 90-100 PSI oil pressure. Its normal.

Thanks bud! I plan on painting it and a few other odds and ends prior to "final" assembly!

90-100psi? Really?? That's crazy! Is that operating pressure or pressure under WOT?

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Awesome, your doing better than me I broke my distributor today. So gotta build a new one. SUCKS BAD. Congrats brother

Svt Fox

Staff member
Awesome, your doing better than me I broke my distributor today. So gotta build a new one. SUCKS BAD. Congrats brother

That really sucks to hear that bud! How did it break? I hope the engine is okay!

If there is anything I can do to help out, let me know!

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
the guy that welded it sucked lol, the weld broke gonna probably get a billet dizzy and have it tig welded to seal the deal for good. Glad to hear the beast is alive cant wait on video.

Svt Fox

Staff member
the guy that welded it sucked lol, the weld broke gonna probably get a billet dizzy and have it tig welded to seal the deal for good. Glad to hear the beast is alive cant wait on video.

I wish you were local, I could help you convert to COP. :-/

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
i would love to but seems like a PIA on the wiring. I have the factory engine harness, just need the rest lol

Svt Fox

Staff member
i would love to but seems like a PIA on the wiring. I have the factory engine harness, just need the rest lol

If you were local, you could see my rig in person and just copy it. I'm using an OEM harness, OEM EEC, etc.. :)

Svt Fox

Staff member
Here is the video gentlemen! I don't have a coolant system installed yet so I didn't want to run it too long.

Svt Fox

Staff member
i like the cooling setup. very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to take the credit but, I have to give credit where credit is due. Kurt fabricated a very similar setup for one of his vehicles and suggested that I think about it.

I will say this about Kurt, he does QUALITY work for a very fair price!

Capri_gt

I also really like that cooling fan setup. Everything looks like its coming along great. I gotta ask about that cop conversion though. I would like to get rid of my 2 coil setup. Cop is so much cleaner lol

Svt Fox

Staff member
I also really like that cooling fan setup. Everything looks like its coming along great. I gotta ask about that cop conversion though. I would like to get rid of my 2 coil setup. Cop is so much cleaner lol

Ask away! I'll help if I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.