• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Amato

What else is left? I have a strut tower brace from a 96 cobra. It would have to be modified a bit to work though.

Svt Fox

Staff member
What else is left? I have a strut tower brace from a 96 cobra. It would have to be modified a bit to work though.

A few small things to make it road worthy! Paint, a good interior scrubbing and de-janking of the plastic interior pieces to make it "appearance" worthy.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I have an NOS Kenny Brown Fox/351W strut tower brace that I've test fit. It looks like it will clear, but I just picked up a C&L power pipe, so we shall see. I do agree with Bobby that an SN-95 unit could be easily modified to fit and work with your CC plates.

Svt Fox

Staff member
Fini

2enajepu.jpg

...for now

Bobby Amato

Everything looks so good until your eyes draw in on the coolant crossover tube! lol Glad to hear you are inches away from enjoying this car!

Svt Fox

Staff member
Everything looks so good until your eyes draw in on the coolant crossover tube! lol Glad to hear you are inches away from enjoying this car!

There are few more aesthetically related things I'm going to do before spring like that crossover, paint the front bumper cover, de-jank the interior, etc..

Svt Fox

Staff member
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Hows it run, feel strong

It was very smooth. I drove it like a gray hair because it was the maiden voyage but, once I got closer to home, I wound it to 5500-5700 in first gear from a 10mph roll, quick shifting into 2nd. After 3k it felt really, really good for being under 300hp to the tires.

Bobby Amato

Awesome man! Super happy for you. I'm hoping to be right behind you. Hoping to be ready for alignment this weekend.

No video?

Bobby Amato

Did you bleed the hydroboost before starting the car? What procedure did you use? I think I smoke checked my pump today.

Svt Fox

Staff member
Just bled the brakes like you normally would. I believe Kurt just filled the PS reservoir and worked the air out like you would if you installed a new rack.

Status
Not open for further replies.