• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svt Fox

Staff member
Figured I'd update a little bit.

Drove the car a few miles to get gas. I really enjoyed driving it and can't wait for the weather to warm up.

There is a car show that I am going to in May and I am trying to knock at a bunch of small stuff before the show. There may be some things I am forgetting but, you get the idea.

To do list:

Paint the coolant crossover.

Repair drivers door panel (replace the old distorted hard board). Replace the plastic barrier behind both panels.

Plug or cover any holes that air might be coming through (example: the boot/cover that goes under the leather shifter boot and over the shifter)

Fix the janked up console.

Clean seats and carpet.

Repair and paint front bumper cover.

Purchase and install a bump-steer kit and realign.

Install front sway bar and end links.

Purchase and install wideband.

And if there is any cash and time, I'll try to toss in a stereo and speakers of some sort (might just have to rock head phones on my iPhone temporarily lol)

I think it's doable in two months!

Svt Fox

Staff member
Got the coolant crossover painted.

e4y7u6e5.jpg

Svt Fox

Staff member
Thanks fellas! I am ordering a bumpsteer kit and a Innovate wideband this weekend.

Svt Fox

Staff member
Update!

This weekend, I got a bit of work done! I got both door panels back on and secured, oil change, antenna installed, sway bar installed, new (to me) OEM corner lens', and factory tape deck (that still works!)

A lot of time was zapped by running around, getting parts, or pulling parts at the local LKQ.

I took a road trip to see the parental units! 225 miles round trip. Everything went smooth and the car drove like a champ. The only issue I had was... the driver side corner lens flew off haha! Ran down to the yard and pulled the two new ones!

Overall it was a great weekend!

gujuna7a.jpg

y6a7upet.jpg

keeton

What steering wheel is that one you posted on the last page? The one you said was new to you...I like it.

Svt Fox

Staff member
Painted the janky front bumper cover to get me through the summer. I found a mint OEM bumper cover with original paint that I am going to put on this winter, when the car gets a legit paint job.

This was done with 4 1/2, 8 ounce cans of Dupli Color paint match and 4, 8 ounce cans of clear. I haven't wet sanded it or polished it yet. So far it looks acceptable. On to the pics!

udytenum.jpg

Color

yry6aze5.jpg

nasure4y.jpg

epe5ejy9.jpg

Clear

uge7udun.jpg

9yvy8anu.jpg

Final product

u6a4ana5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.