• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Finished my Mod swap

Roadhawg

I have been driving the car as a daily driver and it is getting 22mpg as a overall average.
This Saturday I will be taking it to a local Dyno and the following Saturday I will be taking it to the local 1/8 mile dragstrip.

Roadhawg

The brown plug on the driver side of the fox harness has most of the gauge inputs. The Mod EEC harness has has a couple connectors in the passengers kick panel that has gauge outputs. I removed the brown connector pulled the wires threw the firewall and extended them and routed them under the dash to the passenger side kick panel. I connected those to the proper connectors from the donor car and connected those to the EEC harness.

Here is a link to some of the common connectors found on the Fox: http://oldfuelinjection.com/?p=6

Roadhawg

I'm still using the 1991 85mph speedo that it came with. I am using a 1998 transmission so it has a drive gear on the output shaft for a regular speed. The 1991 speedo cable in the Fox is a mechanical drive and also has a VSS output sensor attached. Someday I will get the 140mph GT speedo as the 85mph speedo runs out fairly fast.

Roadhawg

Well this weekend the 4.6L is getting a little boost from a SVO M112 supercharger. Just your basic intake swap and a tune.svoSupercharger.jpg

Roadhawg

I installed the SVO supercharger on the 4.6L in the 1991 Mustang. It was a basic intake swap for the most part.
I took in to the Dyno and made 284rwhp and 325rwtq at 6-7psi. The tune is fairly conservative since the Mustang is my daily driver.

svo1.jpg