• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Project Termination

Sonicoupe063

Donor - 2003 cobra Vert Project - 1990 Notchback running all parts in place
Cobra parts are all there nothing is missing (Runs and drives just damaged quarter panel)
Plan - swap engine , trans , interior , front and rear seats (..unsure of door panels at the moment )

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Just wait i was working till the sun was ready to come up lol. If your gonna run the termi interior dont forget about your steering bearing, it goes in before the motor. Unless your like me test fit the new engine like 20 times lol. Sell the fox wiring on ebay you should be able to get something out of it.

Sonicoupe063

Thanks pony ... If I could work till the sun came up without the wife getting upset I would ... Lol .. I will test fit everything b4 goin in for sure

Sonicoupe063

I'm goin to order the upr k member with coilovers and a arms ... What spindles should I use ... Still a little confused about that

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
you can use the cobra termi spindles, use the complete drivetrain, dont forget to get the tranny crossmember mounts off the trans tunnel, they make kits but all you have to do is just test fit and weld them up.

Sonicoupe063

What spring rate would I run ... I see that there is an option for the following ... 12 250,12 350,14 130,14 150,14 175.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
I dont race so i dont have a clue, I would use the stock springs and be done with it lol but I was on a strict budget with mine. Anything that I could use off the donor car I would I did not have a donor car. I had to piece mine together from different cars and it sucked BAD.