• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Project Termination

Speedtospare

That's the same one I use on the modfox. It works well but it doesn't offer the perfect pinion angle as it slight tilts the tranny.

Steve

I'm curious to see what spring rate you decided to go with for the coil overs. I'm about to order my K member and coil over kit and that's been my dilemma too. I do know you need to use fox control arms with the Cobra spindles.

Are you swapping the IRS or are you keeping the solid axle for the rear?

Sonicoupe063

After a bunch of research I went with 12 250 , and fox length a arms and will be using the cobra spindles ... I also have have two solid rears to choose from . The one that came with the fox or the one out of the cobra ... It was swapped to a 03 gt rear before I acquired the car .

Speedtospare

I run 12" 175 front and 8" 150 rear. If you going drag the 250 will probably be a sit stiff. 250 lb is a good all around spring.

Sonicoupe063

Thank you for the advice ... The car won't see much track time ...if I'm not satisfied with this spring rate I will just purchase differnt springs ... I think there like 100$ for the front

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
LORD!!!!!!! dont break anything on that baby lol. Keep on rocking brother, you are building my dream car LOL

Sonicoupe063

avevy8at.jpg

Really dont need this but I couldn't pass it up

Steve

Lookin' good! Are you transferring all interior and wiring? After much debate and reading tons of stories I've made up my mind to transfer ALL wiring from my donor and do the dash swap. It's more work than I wanted but I figure things will be less complicated in the end. Time to remove my fenders and start running all donor harness wiring....I'm hoping to hide as much as possible.