• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Project Termination

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Lookin' good! Are you transferring all interior and wiring? After much debate and reading tons of stories I've made up my mind to transfer ALL wiring from my donor and do the dash swap. It's more work than I wanted but I figure things will be less complicated in the end. Time to remove my fenders and start running all donor harness wiring....I'm hoping to hide as much as possible.
This is how i done mine from front to back and the harness went in like a glove made it alot easier.

Steve

Did you have any problems with anything on the body wiring? Tail lights...things of that nature?

rusqtsi

i know what you mean about doing it yourself. i am doing the same thing. i just pulled the ole motor out. car is white cant decide what color to paint engine bay. keep up the work. looks great so far

86GT2go

Since mine has the Canyon Red interior, I am shooting my exterior Dark Shadow Gray Metallic (so, that should tell you what color I have a liking for). If I had the Gray interior, Calypso Green all the way! With your car, the Blue would look good on your sheetmetal!