• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Project Termination

whiteponygt

so ive seen you have changed plans a few times in ur build, why did you ditch the termi dash and what color did you end up using? That is one clean looking engine bay.

Sonicoupe063

Reef blue for the color .. An I cut the new style dash to short .. So I threw it away an decided to use the fox dash

whiteponygt

I had the new style dash in mine too but didn't like the look of it, so I stuck with the stock fox, Im liking the reef blue.

88Foxbody

Looking good. Are you going to use the 03 cluster and dash harness with fox dash?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Speedtospare

Great to see your back on track! Car's looking great. I couldn't get past the door handle issue when swapping to the cobra dash. I kept the fox dash as well.

Sonicoupe063

I mean don't get me wrong the new style dash looks killer .. But I got to thinking about it an wanted a more original look .. Plus I cut the dash to short so I wasn't goin to look for another