• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Terminator Fox Awakens!

I used one roll of Fatmat here, but I haven't done the doors yet, pretty easy to work with really and I'm working in a 40-50* garage in the midwest, should go pretty easy if all the interior is out

Attachments

• 20141222_085614.jpg
    20141222_085614.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 55
I'm going for a subtle interior as well, the main thing will be the 03/04 seats and stock appearing door panels and a few other things to tie the fox interior together with the terminator pieces

whiteponygt

Craig they are a little pricey but I think it is the route I'm gonna take but latemidel has 03 cobra seat covers and foam to go over the Fox seat frames.I've been eye balling the 03 cobra style black with black inserts but 800 is a little unrealistic around Xmas.

419forest

Craig they are a little pricey but I think it is the route I'm gonna take but latemidel has 03 cobra seat covers and foam to go over the Fox seat frames.I've been eye balling the 03 cobra style black with black inserts but 800 is a little unrealistic around Xmas.

I'd just buy a set of used Mach1 seats.

I personally like the look and the feel of the 03/04 cobra seats myself, but I also know getting a hold of a nice set you'll easily spend 1,000-1500 and they'll be used on top of it!

shcctx

I used one roll of Fatmat here, but I haven't done the doors yet, pretty easy to work with really and I'm working in a 40-50* garage in the midwest, should go pretty easy if all the interior is out[/QUOTE
How is that compared to dynomat as far as quality and price?