• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

04 cobra eaton swap

whipple95cobra

hello everyone I have a 04 cobra eaton set up I bought the engine it was complete from blower to pan the engine is getting a turbo the only parts I am going to keep from the swap is the lower intake and intercooler.i have blower with elbow t body and sensors including iac fuel rail injectors,p.s pump and pulley,oil cooler,lower blower pulley,bridge and tensionor pulleys,egr and tube,idler and braket,water pump pulley,water cross over.im sure im missing parts that I do have if anyone needs any thing let me know thanks.

whipple95cobra

hello I would sell the whole set up blower elbow sensrs iac lower intake and intercooler,alt and alt brackets timing cover bridge and pulleys and tensioners lower bulley and brace harmonic balancer,idler bracket with pulley,power steering pump and pulley,water cross over injectors and fuel rail,oil cooler,water pump pulley,and a bag of bolts and nuts lol also the bracket for the power steering resivor is there.egr bypass throttle cable braket,tbody,there is under 40k on these parts all great shape.for all those parts I could go 1550.00.