• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1990 Project SilverStreak

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
wow, what a difference...
BEFORE
DSC_4762.JPG

Decide to save money on the looks so I will have more for the conversion.. Took the car to Earl Schieb and looks pretty good for $299:)

AFTER
DSC_4788.JPG
DSC_4793.JPG
DSC_4794.JPG

There was a big dent in the rear where the rubber panel is missing.. They fixed it.. Looks pretty good for 299:). I pick up the car tomorrow... Start with new lights and other little stuff...
DSC_4798.JPG

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Can't wait for the Wheels from American Muscle to Arrive :)
wheel.png

Example
wheelscar.JPG

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Can't wait for the wheels to get here.. Was bored at home so, I cut a decal for her.. will put it on tomorrow...:)
DSC_4802.JPGDSC_4807.JPGDSC_4810.JPG

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Here is one more pic of my 3 babies...:)
DSC_4947.JPG

1988 Mustang LX 4.6L (NOS)
1990 Mustang LX (Conversion Soon)
2009 Shelby GT500 engine punched out to a 5.8L and upgraded huffer:)

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
the paint job looks good...for the price...i might do the same for my car then

87_notchfox

Donator
did the car have alot of boody work? because mine has some dings and dents to be fixed

87_notchfox

Donator
yeah it does. mine like i said has dent but i need it one solid color white or different color lol...just wondering how much it might cost me

3v89lx

mod fox would u know if a 5r55s trans will fit in a fox its on the engine so bascially all i would is the supporting parts which would be what other then a k member ? i know tci auto makes one to fit on a 5.0 but i think they only changed the bell housing on it for it to bolt on a old 5.0

87_notchfox

Donator
hey were did u go and get ur car painted because i am looking into getting mine painted soon...and getting my interior done also.