• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2002 GT full body harness into 90 LX (Ignition and other various wiring questions)

P60

I hate wiring so i did the full wiring swap route but keeping the foxbody interior (running cobra gauge cluster tho)

What are my options regarding ignition/steering column ?

What i have

1- foxbody steering column
2- 2002 GT steering columns

Ive read guys doing a hybrid column and ive read ppl doing the re-pin

any help/advice would be apprciated

thanks

whiteponygt

I am terrible at wiring so I chose to use the whole donor harness but later learned it's the same amount of work as try to make the Fox harness work lol. You will be doing alot of cutting and soldering using the Fox interior. Just a few examples rear defroster,headlight switch,power mirrors,fog lights (if gt),tail lights (fast blink),

P60

ya i know about that stuff,still thought this path was easier.................anyways just trying to get thru this steering column part so i can start the car and then worry about that stuff after ahaha

whiteponygt

I had the sn column under the Fox dash it looked out of place.also make sure you have pats disabled first or you'll be dead in the water

P60

I ended up going the repin route for the ignition,ill post up exactly what i did once i verify it works.

Pats will be dissabled