• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2006 Mustang GT (Misc Wiring)

modularf

Thanks to ModFox for sending these in..

2066 Mustang GT (MISC. Wiring Info)

Attachments

• acc.jpg
    acc.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 96
  • COP.jpg
    COP.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 84
  • ETC.jpg
    ETC.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 79
  • HO2S.jpg
    HO2S.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 68
  • acc.jpg
    acc.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 71
  • COP.jpg
    COP.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 91
  • ETC.jpg
    ETC.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 70
  • HO2S.jpg
    HO2S.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 71
  • acc.jpg
    acc.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 64
  • COP.jpg
    COP.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 69
  • ETC.jpg
    ETC.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 60
  • HO2S.jpg
    HO2S.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 70
  • COP.jpg
    COP.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 63
  • ETC.jpg
    ETC.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 64
  • HO2S.jpg
    HO2S.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 67

zzfox007

Hi I hope you can help me out with this. What i have is a 05-06 mustang drive train that i am putting in my ranger pickup. I have got a lot of the wiring mocked up using the factory harness. Power and ground is hooked up and i am trying to flash the PCM with one of your handhelds to get rid of the PATS on it. I had a local shop program the handheld for me. I have re pined the factory ranger OBD2 port to match a 05-06 mustang. My handheld powers up when it is plugged in. I select the custom tune and follow the key on and off procedures. When get to the final key on before is starts the tune it just sits there for a while and then fails. Fails the unlock, the tune and says no tune changed. some looking on the internet lead me to check if i have the 18v going to the computer form the OBD2 port from the Violet wire for the FEPS. With the battery charger on i have about 17.6 volts. I have gone over my power (pin 35,36) and grounds ( 10,47,48,49,50) again, and my hot at all times wires (pin 45). So unless i missed one im not sure what else i would need. This is all set up without any of the other factory moduels that are in the 05-06 mustangs. Would that make any difference? I had asked the shop that tuned the programmer for me if i needed to have all that stuff and he said no. All i needed was access to that FEPS wire. But if that is the case then why can't these computers be bench programmed like i have been reading and told. Is there a wire that you could give me that i might have missed or one that i could have hooked up that i am not supposed to? Am i wrong thinking that what i have here will work? Thanks.

zzfox007

Yea i did get it to flash. It ended up being that i had the OBD2 port wiring wrong. I never got the motor to run off that harness. i just ran stuck. Ended up buying a ron fransis wire kit that i had wired up and it still did not work i think i ended up burning up the computer. i only recently figured that out by sending it in and getting tested.