• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

87 coupe cobra swap taillights

ang3lgarcia

Hey looking for a some info on my current build. I have a complete 99 cobra donor. I'm using everything out of the donor. Wondering what you guys did to get the taillight bulbs to work on the foxbody taillight. Here's some picture of the build so car. I'll probably have more questions down the line. Excuse the dirty floor I'm going to clean it before everything finally goes in.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the site. There are a couple of builders on here, so hopefully someone chimes in. The guy that helped with my wiring the last time isn't around anymore. I'm getting ready to do another full swap starting soon, so please post up pics and lessons learned. Once you figure out the taillights, let us know what you did. Those kinds of post always help someone out, as they get buried in the thread and hard to find.

massacre

Donator
I thought i saw this problem addressed here. Something about the difference in brake lights/turn signals between the model years. Maybe try the search function?

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Here are a couple of quick links that might be interesting.