• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

87 Coupe Project

Vnmous1

So I'm new to this site and came across and thought it was pretty cool because it's what I'm currently doing...I own a 03 cobra and I am going to swap the motor into my coupe...I am going turbo built motor in the cobra so I'm not worried about donating the motor to my notch lol...so I will post my project..should be fun...hopefully with tips from everyone this will be fun! haha...so here we go: Engine: Stock 03-04 cobra motor Trans: C4

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the site. Sounds like a pair of fun projects. Let the pics flow...

Vnmous1

Ok well here is what I am starting with:
1987 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 Clean Title (Bone Stock) $1200
I didn't take a pic before I started ripping off the fender and loosened the hood but here it is at the start...I will keep posting pics all the way through the process...I'm stoked and excited for it
20120621_173923.jpg

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Looks like a great place to start. And, you'll have a pile of parts to sell to help finance the project. What are you using for the kmember?