• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

'90 GT 2v build

Black01bullitt

Shooting for mid 7s on motor 6.7s on spray. It's got turbo cams in it It will get a 76mm turbo next year. Me and a buddy are going to drive it to Valdosta in September. It won't be a daily driver but one I drive to and from the track.

Black01bullitt

Sorry I haven't updated this. I've been working on it on the weekends. Finally got the wiring done and got the tune to download. Fired it up for the first time tonight. It fired up first try. Now just have to button everything up and get it tuned. Hope to do that in the next week or so.

Black01bullitt

At first I didn't have the obd2 and the PCM grounded in one place. Fixed that and the tuner said wrong vehicle. So I looked up what stock meant in the device info. I had to hook it up to the laptop and unlocked the tuner. It loaded up after that.

Black01bullitt

This car is about to drive me crazy. We finally got it ready to drive some. Moving it around a little testing brakes steering and stuff. About ready to make it maiden voyage it blows power steering fluid everywhere. Not sure where it's coming from at the moment kinda tired of working on it. Is there any way to bypass the rack but still have the power brakes?

whiteponygt

Is by chance it just over flowing instead of spraying out,just out of curiosity did you bleed the hydroboost?

Black01bullitt

How do you bleed it? It seems to have come out of the rack it sprayed the passenger side tire a lot and is dripping from the rack.

whiteponygt

Just the usual way jacked up and turned lock to lock,I can't think of any hydrboost lines on the passenger side it's physically coming out of the rack? And to answer your other question there is a bunch of people running Manuel racks,so bypassing your temporally shouldn't be an issue,I'd still wait in someone to chime in and backed me up though

Black01bullitt

I'm not a 100% sure where it's coming from. I'll get under it tomorrow. I turned it side to side several times. Do you know how they bypassed the rack?