• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capri_gt

Well im running a npi with pi hci swap so im pretty sure they would bolt in but what im concerned with is the wiring. Theres only six wires how do you make the harness? Im guessing more then one coil fires at the same time?

Svt Fox

Staff member
Well im running a npi with pi hci swap so im pretty sure they would bolt in but what im concerned with is the wiring. Theres only six wires how do you make the harness? Im guessing more then one coil fires at the same time?

Well, I'd like to answer that question but unfortunately I can't. I farmed out the wiring portion of my build.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
I seen a guy on another site that was making and selling COP conversion harness for like 150 shipped, but you still need to but the COP's and the valve covers and the coil covers.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
That cooling setup is AWESOME looking, now i really wish you and Kurt lived closer lol. Super nice job guys keep the pics coming.

Bobby Amato

Awesome build man! Have you had a chance to drive the car yet? I'm getting even more excited about mine having looked through your thread and seeing the start up vids.

Svt Fox

Staff member
Awesome build man! Have you had a chance to drive the car yet? I'm getting even more excited about mine having looked through your thread and seeing the start up vids.

Thanks! I haven't had a chance to drive it yet. It will move under its own power but it's not quite road worthy however, it's close and I am getting very excited!

It's been 3 years and I am starting to see light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Svt Fox

Staff member
IHere is a quick video of the back wheel spinning lol.. annnnnnnnnnd the speedometer, tach and ALL of the stock fox body gauges working!!! Great job Kurt!!!

Svt Fox

Staff member
Small update!

The gauges light up! All the lights work!

jezagese.jpg

uzy8u9um.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.