• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

a/c?

kweb288

Ok guys, Im in the middle of repainting, and doing body work on my fox, Just put a downpayment on a termi drivetrain (supposed to go pick it up this weekend).
I was if any of you made the a/c work on your swaps? if so did you use ALLL the modular a/c parts? or could you just run hoses to the heater core of the fox body from the termi compressor?

Any and all information is greatly appreciated!

Bryan454

I was thinking of doing the same but with a Gt 1999. Its looks as if everthing will fit. Its really not that bad. But then again Im using the entire wirring harness from the 99 gt. Also Im going to use the dash. There will be nothing but 99 gt wires in the entire car. I should know how it goes in about a week. Im just still stripping parts.

kweb288

[quote author=Bryan454 link=topic=348.msg719#msg719 date=1252547783]
I was thinking of doing the same but with a Gt 1999. Its looks as if everthing will fit. Its really not that bad. But then again Im using the entire wirring harness from the 99 gt. Also Im going to use the dash. There will be nothing but 99 gt wires in the entire car. I should know how it goes in about a week. Im just still stripping parts.
[/quote]

Im using the whole wiring harness too, but still using the stock fox dash.

I would like it to work, but if it doesnt o well