• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another new guy from TX

BigCohiba

Greetings! Starting a 2V swap into an 86 GT with my son. I drag raced the 02 for many years. Now wanting to build a fun street car. Gonna strip as much as possible off the 02 to build the 86. I found this site by chance and am quickly seeing how it will be a great resource. I look forward to sharing some information as our build gets underway.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the party. You and your son are in the right place. And, it is always nice to have another four eyed fox on the board. Make yourself at home and dig in. Your 02 will provide virtually everything you need to do this swap. What part of Texas are you in?

BigCohiba

Welcome to the party. You and your son are in the right place. And, it is always nice to have another four eyed fox on the board. Make yourself at home and dig in. Your 02 will provide virtually everything you need to do this swap. What part of Texas are you in?
Thanks. I'm northeast of houston.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I know there are a couple of folks from the Houston area here. I'm in El Paso, so a bit far to come help. :)