• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale Complete wiring system for 4.6 Conversion

I recently changed my computer to a Holley Dominator so my Detail Zone wiring harness, with all labeled wires, 2001 Mach 1 computer which plugs directly into the Telervek panel, 60lb injectors with stock cobra fuel rails, Accufab regulator, coils, etc. Will take offers on everything or separate items.

I can also take pic of anything you would like?

thanks

Is this still for sale?
Yes sir, I just took it out of my car a couple weeks ago. It's a great system and it keeps the wiring neat and clean. I was using sctperformance software to tune the car. It all worked out great. Do you have any questions I can help you with?

Thanks

Quiko00

I tried to send you a PM but i have no idea what i am doing because im new to the forum but no, can i get the price for the wiring harness, the computer, and the telervek panel please?

$500 plus shipping for wiring harness, the computer, and the telervek panel, plus all the wiring I have.
Feel free to call or text if its easier? 978 771 5439