• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

dewaynes 87 t-top modfoxnotch

dewayne

My name is dewayne my cell number is ... 316-500-5811...It is best to get a hold of me by text all hours day or night if I'm asleep I'll get to you as soon as I wake up

If you've had one of these cars you know what it takes to make one if you've driven one you know what they are if you want one this one is ready to go

dewayne

Hey guys im back ... I've been gone for awhile ... done allot of wheeling and dealing... I sold my car I got 7800 out of it .. But I miss it extremely crazy like. ...

So I've decided to build another one here's the list of what I've got gathered so far........

. 85 t-top notch with 88 interior including dash and shell wiring...dohc 5.4 navigator engine ...p1-sc procharger with 8# and 12# pullys 42 # injectors
4r70w with manual valve body 3000 stall ....
8.8 with 410s don't know if im staying with 4 lug this time or going to 5 lug again .....
I've got 92 gt 4 lug stuff on the car now
And a set of 10 hole wheels the fronts are narrowed to 3.5s the backs are stock and we all know 275 60s fit those and under the car great ....I know it'll be manual brakes and manual steering no a/c all the bare essentials .. So this is what I have. .... please chime in about what you think guys

dewayne

I'll start getting some pictures as soon as I can

I only have a navigator intake so thats still a problem but I'll figure out tthat kind of stuff as I go along

dewayne

I've had 4 real t top notches 3 real t top hatches ...I've made 2 t top hatches and 1 t top notch... The 85 I have now is real but came with no glass and no head liner No plastic trim either ... It was hanging out in a back yard and I saved it from being scrap he had been parting it out and was going to scrap it...I jumped on it to save its life now in going to put a dohc navigator 5.4 in it ... oh yeah

I've had 4 real t top notches 3 real t top hatches ...I've made 2 t top hatches and 1 t top notch... The 85 I have now is real but came with no glass and no head liner No plastic trim either ... It was hanging out in a back yard and I saved it from being scrap he had been parting it out and was going to scrap it...I jumped on it to save its life now in going to put a dohc navigator 5.4 in it ... oh yeah

Ha! Exact same thing here. Although I'm starting to wonder if it's too big of a project for me and if I should just convert one that's in good shape already. God a build thread somewhere showing your conversions?

http://img46.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=418816284_IMAG1070_122_3lo.jpg

Will Daly

Swapfox
Are you still around? Is this an original t-top-coupe? I had an 81 that was far too rotted to restore and am currently building an 89 coupe that I switched the t-top into.