• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

dewaynes 87 t-top modfoxnotch

Capri_gt

I agree they are saleen style wheels for sure. I was looking into getting a set for burning rubber with back when I had my 06 gt.

dewayne

its cool i call them my 200 dollar new tires anyway no big deal im not gonna use them any how im using my mach1 wheels i was just curious if anyone had recognized them

dewayne

my goal with the wheels was to buy them for 200 sell them for enough to get nice tires for my mach1 wheels but im not that far anyways

Svt Fox

Staff member
my goal with the wheels was to buy them for 200 sell them for enough to get nice tires for my mach1 wheels but im not that far anyways

I think they look nice! Why don't you rock those?

Personally, I plan on going with 93 cobra wheels.

dewayne

I haven't Been on here in a while the shop has been really busy so i haven't had time for anything I bought another Notch it has a bunch of parts That I'm gonna sell I'm changing cars on my mod swap its all gonna go in this 91 Notch it has torque box plates already frame connectors Its a factory 5.0 5speed titanium Notch never been wrecked clean interior it has been painted black and its been jammed witch kinda sucks but I'm ok with black too I'll get pics up soon

dewayne

Ok so my car is done and alive I've put almost 2000 miles on it... is really reliable.... and it's a blast to drivePART_1384396784449.jpg

dewayne

I wrote awhile back that I got a different car to put everything in then I finally got going on it about two months ago is done now except paint and body and clean all the interior

dewayne

PART_1384397332458.jpg .... so I've decided to put the stock hood back on it for now and I'm gonna put the t tops in it but not until everything else is done andi get the seal kit

dewayne

I got about 1500 miles on it and decided to put a upr kmember and arms and coil overs on it now I'm about to do the rear suspension to upr and rear coil overs

dewayne

20131114_181936.jpeg I wish i would of put all new gaskets in it first ..... but I didn't so now it'll all have to come back apart to put gaskets in it

dewayne

20131114_182025.jpeg I'm in love with this car. ...I put a stage two trans go shift kit in it and a b&m fox hammer shifter