• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

dyno shop in socal

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Is there any good dyno shop in socal that are good and.faily priced???
that is a very sore subject with lots of forums in San Diego.. I have tried them all... And the ones up north... Everyone you talk too.. Going to tell you different.. I would go out and talk to them personally. They all have there ups and downs... (Some more than others..)

Tell Them Wicked Stangs sent you..
1. DMP- Dante's Modular Performance (Dante)
2. JBA Racing - (Bruce)
3. RPMM - Renegade Performance Mustangs and Motorsports (Greg)
4. Dyno Shop - (Mark)

And my shop coming soon..:)
WST

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
Oh well i was planning on going to dmp in the morning after work and talking to them if tere open...but thanks for the info

87_notchfox

Donator
I get off 2morrow after 0830 so i will heading there about 0900 or a bit after..i emailed ret but they seemed pricy

87_notchfox

Donator
i stopped by and saw dante and got some good info and he gave me a good price...now i just have to get the cash together to get it done...but i might go and check out a couple of other places also...

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
i stopped by and saw dante and got some good info and he gave me a good price...now i just have to get the cash together to get it done...but i might go and check out a couple of other places also...
Did you tell him, I sent you? Real good guy..

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
2010-11-07-14.53.27.jpg

Thats me in front of Dante at our Tuning Class...

87_notchfox

Donator
yeah i told him you sent me hes like oh yeah...thats u had came by last week...i told him u might stop by when i was there but u never came by...but he seems like a very good guy...very helpful