• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

good machine shop in san diego

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
well i am about 12 days away from coming home from deployment which m happy for because i get to come home to my wife kids and mustang lol...but just last week my wife told me our 03 expedition has a knocking sound coming from the engine...and the other day she sent a video and it sound horrible...i need to get it fixed when i get home if i can but i want to see if anyone one knows of a good machine shop or someone thats good with mod motors and is reasonably priced in the SD area. any help would be appreciated

vabeachsand

Hell yea I street Race!
Donator
If its a rod knock, that will require at least a new rod. I don't know anybody local to SD but if you check around some performance shops, they may have someone who knows a guy.

87_notchfox

Donator
yeah i dont know how bad it is until i get home next week from deployment. but yeah i know it will be one rod n not sure wat else...

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
well i am about 12 days away from coming home from deployment which m happy for because i get to come home to my wife kids and mustang lol...but just last week my wife told me our 03 expedition has a knocking sound coming from the engine...and the other day she sent a video and it sound horrible...i need to get it fixed when i get home if i can but i want to see if anyone one knows of a good machine shop or someone thats good with mod motors and is reasonably priced in the SD area. any help would be appreciated

you can try http://dantesmodularperformance.net/dmp/
also http://cccmotorsports.com/ thats my car on the front page...:)

87_notchfox

Donator
alright ill look into there shops...i might go and talk to dante when i get back