• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Harness dificulty??

lsvtech918

How hard is it using the stock harness. 01 cobra harness in 92 fox. Found complete one for $350 or just suck it up and buy the detailzone harness??

modularf

Man once you see the Detail Zone wiring harness you are going to be amazed. I was going to try and tackle it with a stock harness.. But, broke down for the Detail zone and I will praise it for now on..:) I will have more pics soon..

kweb288

[quote author=ModularFoxMustangs link=topic=223.msg415#msg415 date=1239837131]
Man once you see the Detail Zone wiring harness you are going to be amazed. I was going to try and tackle it with a stock harness.. But, broke down for the Detail zone and I will praise it for now on..:) I will have more pics soon..
[/quote]

I can see it being a lot easier to run, but is the stock cobra harness that hard to wrest in there>|?

modularf

[quote author=kweb288 link=topic=223.msg640#msg640 date=1247018489]
[/quote]

I can see it being a lot easier to run, but is the stock cobra harness that hard to wrest in there>|?
[/quote]

If you have the complete Cobra Harness and Computer, I would say it would be 100times easier than the stock Mark VIII harness..

kweb288

[quote author=ModularFoxMustangs link=topic=223.msg644#msg644 date=1247021245]
[quote author=kweb288 link=topic=223.msg640#msg640 date=1247018489]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok, cause i was looking at getting the engine, and harness from MPS auto so it would already be out of the car, and they include EVERYTHING

If you have the complete Cobra Harness and Computer, I would say it would be 100times easier than the stock Mark VIII harness..
[/quote]