• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Headers

kweb288

Hey guys just seeing what type of headers you are running on your swaps? what works? what fits?
I am putting an 04 drivetrain in my 92 fox

I would love to get a set of long tubes for my mustang but if not so be it.

d90212

Stock headers here....starter easily replaceable...exhaust easily accessible as well as when removing the trans

kweb288

ya, my thought tho is since im going for performance i figure i might as well not leave any performance on the table

8t9notch

i was thinking the same thing. All the mod motor foxes that i see pictures of you cant even see the headers. I was wondering if it was even possible to put longtubes on since i think clearance issues would be a issue. But i have no idea thats why i ask.

I got ARH headers on mine...and while they fit...there are steering shaft issues, so they kinda fit...but dont. lol. I could move the steering shaft a little...but Im not about to dent a 1200 set of headers...