• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knotts Berry Farm Carshow Pics 2013

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
MachFox looks cool, Bobby's car looks awesome it will look even better when it gets some color on it. LOL mine looks like a bag of skittles right now, i think it is about three different colors right now.

Spdjunky

The 4 eyed recent swap looks good. Definitely stands out with the white front bumper still :) It must be running good now!

Thanks for taking the time to post those!

I think the 4.6 looks much nicer then the new coyote in the engine bay. Any other else agree or disagree?

Svt Fox

Staff member
The 4 eyed recent swap looks good. Definitely stands out with the white front bumper still :) It must be running good now!

Thanks for taking the time to post those!

I think the 4.6 looks much nicer then the new coyote in the engine bay. Any other else agree or disagree?

The GT500 notch swap is the cleanest overall interior and engine swap I have seen thus far. He even got the 5.4 to fit under the stock hood!